Michael Ray along with Old Dominion are opening the first day of the 2018 Champlain Valley Fair Friday, August 24th!
WOKO is giving 10 listeners and their +1 the opportunity to bid their way into a Backstage BBQ with Michael Ray, which includes:
- You and a guest go backstage before the concert to meet Michael, chat and get your picture taken to remember the experience!
- BBQ buffet by Rick’s Catering with ribs, grilled chicken, pulled pork, baked beans and Rick’s award winning BBQ sauces!
- 2 tickets to see Old Dominion with special guest Michael Ray in concert including admission into the Champlain Valley Fair!
Whether you love animals, or Michael Ray, or both, here’s the chance to support animals in need AND create a lifelong memory! Here’s how it works:
- Each weekday from Monday, August 13th – Thursday, August 23rd (9 days), WOKO’s Morning Roundup will take bids* over the studio lines from 7-8am. (*Bid amount is what you are pledging to donate to Michael Ray’s Wrigley Cares Foundation if you win a spot into the Backstage BBQ).
- Bidding each morning will start at $98.90
- Call (802) 862-9890 or TOLL FREE: (800) 354-9890 to place your bid. Highest bid called in by 8am gets a spot for you and one guest at the WOKO Backstage BBQ with Michael Ray!
- Listeners can bid as many times each morning from 7-8am as they want. Only the winning bid will be obligated to donate the pledged amount of money.
- At the end of each morning, each bidder who didn’t place the winning bid will get one entry into a drawing to win the 10th and final pair of spots at the Backstage BBQ. That winner will be randomly drawn and announced on Friday, August 24th!
- Once a bidder has won a spot into the Backstage BBQ, they cannot bid or win again.
- Donation in the form of cash, check or money order made out to Wrigley Cares Foundation must be received by Thursday 8/23 at 4pm. Donation needs to be hand delivered to 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT 05403 Monday – Friday 8:30am-4pm. Donations can be mailed to the same address, but WOKO is not responsible for any postal delays resulting in missed deadlines. If your donation has not been received by 4pm Thursday 8/23, the Backstage BBQ spot will be awarded to the runner up bid from that day.
100% of all winning bids goes to Michael Ray’s Wrigley Cares Foundation,
inspired by his dog Wrigley and supporting animals in need!
Good seats are still available for Old Dominion with special guest Michael Ray, Friday August 24th at the Champlain Valley Fair! Buy them now through the Flynn Box Office at:
– 153 Main Street, Burlington (no service fees)
– (802) 86-FLYNN