$20,000 will be given away during the
WOKO/TD Bank Lucky Dollar Bill Game!
To Play Weekdays Now-November 29th:
Presented by TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank…and 98.9 WOKO!
$20,000 Lucky Dollar Bill Game Contest Rules:
1) No purchase necessary.
2) All Hall Communications General Contest Rules apply. CLICK HERE for a copy or mail a self addressed stamped envelope to WOKO, 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT 05403.
3) Contest Period: October 18, 2013 – November 29, 2013 with two (2) contest executions each weekday between the hours of 9am-6pm.
4) To be eligible, contestants must a) be a member of the WOKO Country Club; b) find and keep a one dollar bill with a serial number containing a 9, an 8 and another 9 in any order; c) cannot be an employee of TD Bank or a competing radio station. Membership in WOKO’s Country Club is free and can be obtained instantly at www.woko.com
5) To play, listen to WOKO at 7:20am each weekday morning during the contest period for WOKO’s Morning Roundup to announce the two hours in which the game will be played that day. Eligible contestants must then listen to WOKO during the two contest hours for the DJ to play the official cue-to-call. When the cue-to-call is played, eligible contestants must be the correct caller through on the WOKO studio lines…(802) 862-9890 or (800) 354-9890 to win between $100-$300. Odds of winning depends on the number of phone call attempts.
6) Amount of money won during each contest execution depends on which of the 50 audio files plays. There are 22 audio files announcing $100 cash prizes; 16 audio files announcing $200 cash prizes and 12 audio files announcing $300 cash prizes, for a total of 50 winners and $9,000 in cash prizes.
7) One winner per household.
8) Each of the 50 on-air winners who have had the good fortune to win will get to “Pay it Forward” by choosing someone in need to also receive the same amount of money they won. “Pay It Forward” recipient can be a friend, neighbor, co-worker, non-immediate family member or non-profit group – whomever the winner deems deserving. 50 “Pay It Forward” recipients will be awarded a total of $9,000, bringing the total dollars awarded as a result of the on-air contest to $18,000. On-air winners are responsible for contacting their “Pay It Forward” recipients and forwarding the letter from WOKO that explains how to claim their winnings.
9) Under no circumstances should winners try to collect their cash prize at any TD Bank branch. All cash prizes must be claimed during the Grand Prize Giveaway Saturday, December 7, 2013 at University Mall, 155 Dorset Street, South Burlington, Vermont.
10) To claim their cash prize, winners must show their WOKO Country Club membership card and the dollar bill with a serial number containing a 9, an 8 and another 9 in any order at the Grand Prize registration table. “Pay It Forward” recipients must show ID.
11) All on-air winners and “Pay It Forward” recipients present are eligible to win an additional randomly drawn $1,000 Grand Prize plus a $1,000 donation to the 501C3 non-profit group of their choice during the Grand Prize drawing Saturday, December 7, 2013 at 10am at University Mall. On-air winners and “Pay It Forward” recipients must check in with the WOKO registration table between 9am-9:45am and must be present to win. Odds of winning the grand prize are 100:1 but may vary depending on how many eligible people are actually present at the grand prize drawing.
12) On-air winners and/or “Pay It Forward” recipients who cannot attend the grand prize drawing will have 30 days to claim their prize in person at the WOKO studio, 70 Joy Drive, South Burlington, VT, during regular business hours starting Monday, December 9, 2013. No checks will be mailed. Under no circumstances should a winner try to collect their prize at any TD Bank branch.