Hodgdon’s Trucker’s Fest is Friday, August 17th – Sunday, August 19th at 225, Tabor Road in West Swanton!
Friday, August 17th: gates open at 4pm with performances by Sawyer Brown and Southbound!
Listen to WOKO during Throw Back Thursday July 5th for the chance to win tickets! When you hear any song by Sawyer Brown play, be caller #9 to win a pair of tickets! (802) 862-9890 or (800) 354-9890! See contest rules below the poster for details!
Saturday, August 18th: gates open at 10am with performances by High Voltage, Bad Horsey, Bella Voca and Nobby Reed Project!
Sunday, August 19th: games open at 10am with the trophy giveaway later in the day!
Bounce houses, Face Painting, Touch-a-Truck and Kids Power Wheel Races!
100% of profits benefit Camp Ta Kum Ta.
Tickets are $25 per day or $40 for the whole weekend and are on sale now at:
- Jolley Go Go gas and Jolley at Exit 19, St. Albans
- Beverage Mart, St. Albans
- Champlain Farms, Rotary Mart Gulf, Shelburne Road
- Champlain Farms Sunoco, Williston Road
- Champlain Farms North End Deli Mart, Burlington
- Champlain Farms Sunoco, Barre
- Champlain Farm Sunoco, Colchester
- Champlain Farms Shell, Enosburg
- Champlain Farms Sunoco, Essex
- Champlain Farms Shell, Montpelier
- Champlain Farms Shell, Swanton
- Champlain Farms Gulf, Swanton
- Champlain Farms, Waterbury
- Golden Goddess Day Spa, Swanton
- Hodgdon Bros & Sons, Inc, Swanton
- My T Fine Restaurant II, Swanton
- North Country Bait & Tackle, Swanton
- The Parts Store, Swanton
Major sponsors include Hodgdon Bros & Sons, Inc., All Metals Recycling, WCAX and WOKO.
No purchase necessary. To be eligible to win, you must be a resident of VT or NY who has not won a prize in the last 90 days and able to attend the event 8/17/18 in West Swanton, VT. Contest Period: 7/5/18. To enter, listen between 5am-6pm for WOKO to play a Sawyer Brown song and be the 9th caller to (802) 862-9890 or (800) 354-9890 to win a pair of tickets to Sawyer Brown Friday 8/17/18. A total of four pairs of tickets will be given away during the contest period, each with an approximate retail value of $50 USD. In the event the winner does not meet eligibility requirements or forfeits prize, another contestant will be awarded the prize. One winner per household. Prize does not include transportation, lodging or any other costs associated with traveling, which are the sole responsibility of the winner. Odds of winning depends on the number of entries. Prize is non-transferrable, cannot be redeemed for cash and no prize substitution will be made. In the event the concert is delayed, postponed or cancelled, station is not responsible for prize substitution or travel reimbursement. Any prizes unclaimed after 30 days are forfeit and become station property. When claiming their prize, winners will be required to sign a statement acknowledging they are attending the event at their own risk and release the station and it’s parent company Hall Communications Inc. for any and all legal liability. All Hall Communications General Contest Rules apply.