- The Three-Day Lawn Sale – with clothing, kitchen ware, books, music, furniture, and more – all under the tents!
- The Silent Auction – running thru Sunday at 3pm – including gift certificates from area merchants!
- The Craft & Flea Market – plus enjoy the bake sale and great food vendors too
- The Red Knights International Firefighters Motorcycle Club Saturday at 12 noon
- The Stampede 5K and Walk-a-Thon on Sunday Morning at 8am
This grass roots effort has raised over $1.8 million to help CF research efforts for all kids, including nine kids in the 5-town area.
Log onto ThreeDayStampede.org for more and remember: Park Free at Mt. Abraham Union High School and not on the street!
Sponsored in part by:
Heffernan Brothers Aggregate, Champlain Valley Plumbing & Heating, Fire & Ice Museum Dinner House, In Stitches Embroidery & More, Vermont Gas, Bristol American Legion Post 19, G. Stone Motors, Casella, Spin Creative, Clark Wright Septic Service, Paquette Inc, Switchback, Celebration Rentals and Casella
With additional support from:
Waitsfield Telecom, Danforth Pewter, Martin’s Hardware, Sons of the American Legion Squadron 19, Coca Cola, Langrock-Sperry-&-Wool, Jackman’s Incorporated, Vermont Honeylights, Catamount Physical Therapy and this station!